Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who take part in the Postscript Books Limited Customer Survey 2022.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by completing and returning (via the Snap Surveys online survey system or by post) the Postscript Books Limited customer survey 2022. By completing and returning the survey, entrants confirm that they are a Postscript Books customer.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. There are five prizes of a £50 John Lewis voucher. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
5. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
6. The prize draw closes at 11.59pm on 23rd August 2022, with the five winners being drawn at random by Postscript Books Limited on 6th September 2022.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for lost entries or entries not received. Failure to fully complete the questionnaire will not disqualify anyone from the prize draw.
8. The winner will be notified by email or post on 13th September 2022 to the email/postal address that we sent the original survey to. If the winner does not claim the prize within 15 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email/letter notifying them that they are the winner. The winner will receive their prize no later than 14 days after they claim the prize.
9. In the event of any dispute, Postscript Books Limited decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The names of the winners will be available after 30th September 2022 by emailing Lynne Cameron of Postscript Books Limited at email@example.com
11. The prize draw is not a means of collecting personal details for Postscript Books Limited.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Postscript Books Limited, 6 Battle Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6RY