Returns & Refunds
We are happy to support any enquiry regarding the return of goods where you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from us. The below information is a guide to the type of returns we can accept and how you can contact us.
Change of mind
If you have changed your mind and an item is no longer required, you can return your book or product for a full refund within 15 days of the date you received your order. Please be advised that we cannot currently exchange items. However, we can offer replacements if necessary. We are unable to offer a free returns service.
You can arrange returns by calling our Customer Services Team on 01626 897123 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For a refund, the item(s) need to be returned:
• in the original undamaged condition (ideally in the original packaging)
• within 15 days of the day you received them
• with a copy of your original delivery note (enclosed with your parcel)*
• to our Head Office at: Postscript Returns Office, 6 Battle Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 6RY**
* If you no longer have your delivery note, please ensure that you include a note in the parcel with details of your name, address and order number. Failure to include these details may result in your return remaining unprocessed.
** Please ensure you obtain proof of posting. We recommend using a registered mail service which includes insurance, as we cannot give you a refund if we do not receive the book, or if it becomes damaged in transit.
Damaged/faulty or incorrect items
If your product(s) has arrived damaged/faulty, or if we have sent you the wrong product(s), please Contact Us via your preferred method, including your order number and details of the concern. If you are emailing us or contacting us via our online contact form, please provide any images to support your concerns.
Please do not return your damaged or incorrect item(s) until you have received a response from Customer Services acknowledging your concerns.
How will I be refunded?
Postscript Books Ltd will refund the returned item(s) upon receipt, via the same method that you used to make your purchase.
Please be aware that refunds can take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.