Here is a quick view of some of our new features:
• Any credit on your account will be available to use online. If you have credit, this will be identified at the checkout and you can easily apply it at that stage.
• Our new Refer-a-Friend scheme allows you to give your friends 20% off at Postscript when they place their first order, and you will receive 20% off as well.
• We can let you know when a title comes back into stock. Just click the ‘notify me’ option on the titles you want to hear about.
• There are Almost Gone areas so you don’t miss out on titles that are in limited supply.
• eGift Vouchers are now available online and can be emailed to friends and family directly from the new website.
• We have introduced an Academic section where you can browse by categories different to those that appear across our general titles.
• Our ‘Recommended for you’ function offers suggestions based on the genres, authors and publishers in your previous orders.
• In your My Account section, you will now be able to track your order and you will soon be able to review your order history.
What does this mean for you?
As an existing online customer, you will need to reset your password when you first log in. Your username will not have changed and will still be this email address. If you experience any issue when trying to reset your password, please contact our team using our Live Chat service (open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week) or by calling 01626 897123 (open 8am-6.30pm Monday-Friday.
What if I need support with the changes?
If you have queries you can contact us directly via our Live Chat service or by calling 01626 897123 where one of the team will be happy to help.
We always welcome your feedback, and comments can be made via the Contact Us page.
We hope you enjoy our new site, and many thanks for your continued support.