Postscript is a long-established mail order bookseller offering a wide and intriguing range of titles at exceptionally low prices. Our online shop and our monthly catalogue contain carefully selected and meticulously described books on anything from tube trains to theology – and all at considerable discounts.
The Postscript deal:
- Discounts of up to 75% off publishers’ prices
- Superb customer services from our Devon base
- New titles added almost daily on the website
- Careful packing and fast delivery
- A 15-day refund or replacement guarantee
- Regular e-newsletters
- Monthly 68 page catalogue
Most of our books are publishers’ overstocks and backlist titles and very often, once they’re gone, they don’t come back. It is possible that a particular book has sold out, even though it appears in a recent paper catalogue.
If we manage to source more copies of a sought-after title, you may find it in the Back by Popular Demand page.
If you would like a little information on how Postscript has developed over the last 30 years, starting in south-west London in 1987 and then moving to south Devon in 2011, an outline of our history is here: