Euston Station Through Time
Sorry, this item is now out of stock.
Built as the terminus of the London and Birmingham Railway in 1837, Euston was London's first inter-city railway station. The famous monumental arch at its entrance was demolished, amid much opposition, in the 1960s to make way for a modernist refurbishment, and the station is again ear-marked for redevelopment. This collection of photographs, postcards and illustrations provides a visual history of the station and its trains.