Blythburgh Priory Cartulary
Available in Stock
The priory of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Blythburgh was one of the earliest houses of the Augustinian canons established in the diocese of Norfolk in the 12th and early 13th centuries. The documents in the Priory's cartulary, predominantly private charters, are given here in Latin, with an English summary or, for documents dated beyond 1250, in a full English abstract. No jacket.