In 1939, with war looming, Pearson's coachbuilding works in Liverpool was earmarked by the government for military production. During the next six years, thousands of crated kits for military vehicles were imported from America and Canada and assembled by the company. When the war ended, Pearson's bought up the surplus of kits and remodelled the vehicles for commercial sale. This book presents a collection of previously classified photographs depicting Pearson's vehicles over a ten-year period between 1939 and 1949. Copies signed by the authors.