Blythburgh Priory Cartulary

    Blythburgh Priory Cartulary

    Part One

    Christopher Harper-Bill

    Boydell 1980

    Hardback 135pp

    9780851151281   Product Code: 29929

    The priory of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Blythburgh was one of the earliest houses of the Augustinian canons established in the diocese of Norfolk in the 12th and early 13th centuries. The documents in the Priory's cartulary, predominantly private charters, are given here in Latin, with an English summary or, for documents dated beyond 1250, in a full English abstract. No jacket.

    publ £25.00     now £9.99 Qty: